Blueberry Greek Yogurt Smoothie has always been part of my week. I enjoy having blueberry smoothie for breakfast when I feel that I don’t need caffeine. I like the idea of having smoothies for breakfast because they go well with most of the fruits that I like, such as bananas and apples.
You might have made blueberry smoothie before, but adding Greek yogurt to your regular smoothie is better because it makes it more creamy and enjoyable. I am using fresh blueberries for this recipe because they are all on sale in the supermarket. You can always substitute this with frozen blueberries when you do not have access to fresh ones.
This Blueberry Greek Yogurt Smoothie is refreshingly delicious. Try it today!
Blueberry Greek Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries cleaned
- 1 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Turn the blender on and continue to blend until the texture is smooth.
- Transfer to a tall glass.
- Serve for breakfast or anytime of the day.
- Share and enjoy!