This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This deep fried seasoned pork chop recipe is simple and good. It is a good dish to prepare for lunch or dinner. This can be partnered with different side dishes such as fries, coleslaw, rice, and rolls. It also tastes good with condiments like ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, or sweet and sour sauce.
This Deep Fried Seasoned Pork Chop Recipe can easily be prepared and cooked for less than 45 minutes. This is a quick and easy meal idea for busy people. For better results, I usually let the pork chop stay in buttermilk overnight so that the meat will be tender and for it to absorb the seasonings better.
This is the perfect dish for kids, but make sure that you balance the nutrients by adding healthy side dishes such as salad or sautéed vegetables.
Try this Deep Fried Seasoned Pork Chop Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 8 pork chops
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 to 5 cups cooking oil
- Combine salt, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper. Mix well and then rub all over the pork chop.Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Pour the buttermilk over the pork chop. Let it stay for another 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep cooking pot. Set the heat to around 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dust flour all over the pork chop. shake of excess flour.
- Dip the dusted pork chops in beaten egg and then roll over the bread crumbs. Make sure that all sides of the pork are coated with crumbs.
- Deep fry for 12 to 15 minutes or until the outer part turns golden brown
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
- Share and enjoy!