This chicken parm recipe was shared to us by Millie. She enjoying making this dish with her entire family. This is something that they usually make on a weekend.
This recipe makes use of commercially available Marinara sauce. Mozarella and Parmesan cheeses are also needed for this recipe. You can check the complete ingredient list on the recipe below.
Note that this recipe will require you to use a conventional oven. Electric oven should also work.
Try Millies Easy Chicken Parm Recipe. Enjoy!
Easy Chicken Parm
- 4 frozen boneless chicken breasts thawed
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pound the chicken breast until half thick.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a bowl. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and then roll on the bread crumbs. Do this on all 4 breasts.
- Heat oil in a fry pan. Brown the chicken by frying on the oil for 4 to 5 minutes per side in medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a baking dish. Put the fried chicken on the baking dish. Pour marinara sauce over each chicken breast. Put Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses on top. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve!