This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Meatballs are perfect to have for lunch. That is one of the reasons why you should try this easy meatballs recipe. You can eat them with bread or sub — and make meatball subs out of them, or you can enjoy them as a topping for spaghetti and other pasta dishes. Another good way to enjoy meatball is to simply sip them with your favorite sauce –like sweet and sour sauce, or ranch even.
I have a quick and easy meatball recipe just for you. This recipe requires only baking the meatballs, so you can do other things while waiting for your meatballs to be ready. I had a lot of parsley in the fridge and I thought of adding more of it in the meatballs to see if it will have an impact. It did have an impact and I am glad that it was positive.
The meatballs tasted fresh and really flavorful. I tried them without any dipping and everything was awesome. I had another with ranch, and it was more delicious. I also tried dipping some meatballs in honey mustard and I enjoyed every bite. You can make meatball subs with marinara sauce out of this Easy Meatballs — and it will also be a good topping for your spaghetti. Add a some spaghetti sauce on top and you have your spaghetti with meatballs dinner. Enjoy!
Give this Easy Meatballs a try!
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef 85% lean
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup regular or Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup whole fresh milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Gently mix the ingredients either by using your hands or by using a stand mixer. Make sure the the ingredients are well blended.
- Arrange an aluminum foil on a baking tray. Grease the foil using a cooking spray.
- Scoop a small portion of the mixture and mold it into a ball-shaped figure. Arrange the balls on the greased sheet.
- Place the tray with the meatballs in the oven. Bake for 28 to 35 minutes or until the inside part of the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Share and enjoy!