This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Grilled Asparagus is a healthy and delicious side dish that you can serve with any main course that you prefer. I had this as a side for grilled chicken and thought that the combination was perfect.
This simple grilled asparagus recipe provides a little bit of taste to the vegetable by marinating it with some seasonings. The olive oil makes sure that the flavor sticks with the asparagus.
Did you know that asparagus have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits? Aside from that, it also helps regulate blood sugar and provides support during digestion. The list goes on for the health benefits of this wonder vegetable. It is nice to know that the food we enjoy eating have a positive effect on our health.
Try this Grilled Asparagus Recipe and let me know what you think.
Grilled Asparagus Recipe
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine olive oil, salt, garlic, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
- Place the asparagus on a large zip lock bag or wide container. Pour-in the olive oil mixture, and then marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill each side for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4