Grilled swiss cheese sandwich has been a kid favorite for many decades. It might be because it is comforting, it tastes good, and it is easy to prepare.
I know that almost all of you have made your own grilled swiss cheese sandwich. I have a simple recipe here involving Swiss cheese. Because of the type of cheese that I used, I am now calling it Grilled Swiss cheese sandwich (grins). You see, aside from the common cheddar cheese, I also like to eat other types of cheeses. Swiss cheese and provolone are some of my other favorites.
I am presenting this recipe because there are still others who have no idea on how to make grilled swiss cheese. I also like to start a thread so that you can comment by giving suggestions and tips on how you prepare this type of sandwich.
Try this Grilled Swiss cheese Sandwich. Let me know what you think.
Grilled Swiss Cheese Sandwich
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 6 teaspoons butter softened
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Heat a grill pan or skillet.
- Spread some butter on one side of the sliced bread. Place the buttered side directly on the skillet.
- Put one Swiss cheese slice over the bread.
- Butter the second sliced bread. Arrange the bread on top of the cheese (buttered side on top).
- Flip the bread once the first side browns. Let the other side brown.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!