This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Have some BBQ chicken Sandwich.
Do you have some boneless chicken breasts piled-up in the freezer? What do you plan to do with it? Chicken salad sounds nice — so is Chicken Marsala. If you want something simple and delicious, you should try making this mouth watering BBQ Chicken sandwich with caramelized onions.
Sometimes, having the same dish regularly makes it feel ordinary. Sure, chicken barbecue tastes great, but it won’t taste that good after having it several times a month. The best thing that we can do to enjoy our favorite dish regularly while enjoying is to convert the dish into something else.
This Asian Chicken BBQ Submarine Sandwich is the next level of chicken barbecue. We all know that BBQ chicken taste good, but it can taste better if paired with the right ingredients — like caramelized onions — in a bun.
I like this recipe because I can take the sandwich anywhere I go. All I do is prepare the chicken beforehand. I place the chicken in the fridge and make my sandwich anytime I want. If you are looking for taste and convenience, you should give this a try.
Try this Asian Chicken BBQ Submarine Sandwich and let me know what you think.
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Stir.
- Put-in the chicken breasts and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Grill chicken until each side is done. Slice into strips, and then set aside.
- Heat a pan and then put-in olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook in medium heat until caramelized. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Mix and spread a reasonable amount of mixture on each side of the sliced sub bread.
- Arrange sliced BBQ chicken and caramelized onion in the sub bread.
- Wrap or put in a plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!