This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We all need to take good care of our body exercising regularly and eating healthy foods, such as green bean salad. I am no exercise or fitness guru, so let’s skip that part for now. However, I can help you develop healthy eating habits by teaching you how to make healthy foods for your body to nourish and for you to enjoy. Did I tickle your interest?
We already published several healthy food recipes in the past. To add to our collection, I just made a healthy and tasty green bean salad with feta cheese and dill. Unlike other salad recipes which lets you tolerate the taste of the food, this vegetable salad recipe will definitely keep you healthy while making your eating experience pleasurable.
This recipe is good for 3 to 4 persons. Feel free to share this with your family and friends. See more salad option here.
Try this Healthy Green Bean Salad with Feta and Dill recipe and let me know your thoughts
- 1 lb fresh green beans ends removed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced Spanish onion yellow onion
- 2 1/2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 piece red onion thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups water
- Boil water in a cooking pot then put-in the green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn-off heat and transfer the green beans in a bowl with ice water. This will retain the color and texture of the green beans.
- Make the dressing by combining olive oil, white wine vinegar, Spanish onion, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl then mix well.
- Toss the green beans on the dressing while adding Feta cheese.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
- Share and enjoy!