Kielbasa Fried Rice
Kielbasa Fried Rice is a type of fried rice with Kielbasa sausage. It is a delicious dish that is very easy to prepare. Although I used Kielbasa, I tried to make this taste more Asian (fried rice is associated with Asian Cuisine anyway 🙂 ) by adding soy sauce and green onions. It will be better…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Kielbasa Fried Rice is a type of fried rice with Kielbasa sausage. It is a delicious dish that is very easy to prepare. Although I used Kielbasa, I tried to make this taste more Asian (fried rice is associated with Asian Cuisine anyway 🙂 ) by adding soy sauce and green onions.
It will be better if the sausage are thinly sliced so that it will cook quickly. Simply slice the sausage crosswise and you are done. I start by melting the butter in a pan. Make sure to adjust your heat to between low to medium so that the butter does not get burnt. Gently add the sliced sausage and cook each side until it turns brown. It is important that you flip the sausage so that the opposite side gets browned too. As for the eggs, I simply pushed the sausage to one side of the pan and crack the eggs on the open area. Make sure to stir the eggs like how you do with scrambled eggs so that the white and yolk gets blended while you are cooking it. Once the eggs are cooked, add the rice and seasonings. The recipe below will give you the detailed steps.
You can eat Kielbasa Fried Rice by itself or with other fried dishes. We had this for breakfast along with a sunny side up egg on top. It was perfect!
Try this Kielbasa Sausage Fried Rice Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
Kielbasa Fried Rice
- 4 cups cooked white rice preferably leftovers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sliced Kielbasa sausage
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add the Kielbasa sausage. Cook in low to medium heat for 1 minute per side.
- Push the Kielbasa on the side. Crack the eggs and stir. Continue to cook until the eggs are formed.
- Put the rice in the pan. Gently fold until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Add the green peas, garlic powder and soy sauce. Stir fry until blended.
- Put the chopped green onions on top. Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Leave a Comment