This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
There is nothing like a good roast beef sandwich for lunch. Some like it with a thick and rich soup while others enjoy it better with potato chips. This Easy Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe is a no brainer. This is probably the simplest sandwich construction guide that you will ever see. The good thing about this recipe is it’s quick, easy, and the result is deliciously good.
All of us have our way of preparing roast beef sandwich. We have our own choice of bread, the meat is sourced from our trusted deli shop, and we have our own preference in terms of condiments — depending on our mood. While we have our own roast beef recipe, I got the meat from the deli due to time constraints. I like my roast beef simple with Swiss cheese and lettuce. A good mayo and honey mustard spread also works well for me. Here is how I do it.
Try this Easy Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 piece curly leaf lettuce
- 5 thin slices of roast beef
- 1/2 tablespoon honey mustard dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Toast the bread slices using a bread or oven toaster.
- Combine honey mustard dressing with mayonnaise. Mix well. Spread equally on one side of each toasted bread.
- Arrange the lettuce on top of one bread slice, side with spread facing up. Top with Swiss cheese and roast beef slices.
- Finish by placing the other slice of bread on top of the roast beef, side with spread facing down.
- Serve with your favorite fruit juice.
- Share and enjoy!