This Beef Stir Fry looks so mouthwatering and sumptuous, isn’t it? I know that it looks good, but don’t be intimidated to try making one for yourself because contrary to the way it looks, this dish is so easy and quick to prepare. In fact, the amount of ingredients needed and the preparation time of this Beef Stir Fry Recipe best resembles the dishes featured by Rachel Ray in her show, 30 minute meals.
I was able to take a glimpse of this recipe through a Filipino-Chinese cooking segment a long way back (I was probably 12 years old back then). The way the host executed the Beef Stir Fry Recipe immediately caught my attention. I love the fact that the outcome came out so pretty and the chef seemed to do everything with ease. I immediately tried the dish a couple of times and formulated a recipe based on my preference. This Beef Stir Fry Recipe is now the result.
There are a couple of things that you should be aware before trying this Beef Stir Fry Recipe. First, make sure that you purchase the most tender cut of beef so that the result can be easier to chew. You can get beef sirloin or tenderloin. If in case cost is an issue, you may use tougher beef cuts, but make sure to slice as thin as possible. You should also pound the sliced meat with a stainless steel meat tenderizer to ensure that the meat will not be tough when eaten.
Now that you know what to do, you may start trying this Beef Stir Fry Recipe. Send us your feedback.
Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 lbs beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium sized bell pepper (1 red and 1 green), cut into strips
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- In a large bowl, put-in the beef, black pepper, salt, and oyster sauce then mix thoroughly. Let this stand for a few minutes.
- Add the cornstarch to the combined ingredients and mix well. Let this stand for a few minutes.
- Fry the bell pepper while waiting for the meat to absorb the marinade. Place the cooking oil in a pan and add the bell pepper. Let this fry for 3 minutes then set aside.
- Using the same pan and oil left from frying the bell pepper, put-in the marinated meat and stir fry until mixture dries out.
- If the meat is not yet tender, you may add water as needed and cook until the meat becomes tender.
- Combine the meat and fried bell pepper in a plate and serve hot.
- Share and Enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 6
Watch the cooking video: