Adobo Meatball is a dish made using our easy meatball recipe and cooked inadobo style. Since I made a lot of meatballs for our Spaghetti and meatball dinner, there was an extra batch that I was not able to use and I thought that it will be nice to turn them into meatball adobo.
I made the meatballs using our easy meatball recipe. This recipe calls for ground beef, but you can always use pork as a substitute. The good thing bout making meatballs separately is the idea that you can use it for many dishes. As I mentioned, part of the meatballs were used for our spaghetti dinner while some of it were turned into meatball adobo – there a still a few left and I might make some albondigas out of them.
Try this Adobo Meatball Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Adobo Meatballs Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb meatballs see meatball recipe here
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put-in the garlic. Let the garlic cook until the color turns light brown. Make sure to keep an eye on the garlic so that it won't get burnt.
- Add the meatballs, peppercorn, and bay leaves. I am using cooked meatballs and the recipe link is available above.
- Pour-in the soy sauce and beef broth. Add the sugar. Stir and let boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add vinegar and a little water if the liquid starts to dry-up.
- Try to taste your meatball adobo and add salt if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!