This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This beef nachos with cheese sauce is quick and easy to make. It fresh and delicious too. You should try to make one when you get a chance.
Beef Nachos with Cheese Sauce
Making beef nachos with rich and delicious cheese sauce at home has never been easier. It only takes less than 30 minutes. The cheese sauce is way better than its store-bought counterpart. The beef seasoning is also legit and flavorful.
Start by cooking the ground beef. It is best to use lean beef for this recipe. Simple heat oil and add the beef in a pan. Cook while stirring until it turns medium brown.
Note that fats will render and water will come out from the meat while cooking. Once this happens, just continue cooking until the liquid evaporates. Discard the fat afterwards.
Put all the seasonings all together. You will see the list in the recipe below. I usually cook this for a couple of minutes once seasoned.
The next step is making the homemade cheese sauce. It is also simple. Imaging making a roux for baked macaroni or lasagna. Melt butter and then add flour. Constantly stir until it browns a bit. Add milk afterwards and stir until smooth. The cheese is added last. Let it melt and stir until you achieve your desired consistency.
Assemble the nachos by placing the tortilla chips on a plate. Top with beef, cheese sauce, tomato, and peppers. Yummy!
Give this easy nacho recipe a try today. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 8 ounces quick melt cheese
- Prepare the beef by heating oil in a pan. Add beef. Cook until it turns brown while constantly stirring. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until blended. Continue cooking for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Make the cheese sauce by melting butter in a cooking pot. Add flour. Continuously stir for 3 minutes. Pour-in milk. Stir until the mixture smoothens. Add cheese. Cook while stirring until the cheese melts and the mixture becomes smooth.
- Assemble the beef nachos by placing the tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with beef and cheese sauce.
- Add chopped tomato and some sliced Jalapeno or Serrano pepper on top. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Watch How to Make Beef Nachos with Cheese Sauce