Sinigang na Tadyang ng Baka or Beef Ribs Sinigang is a tasty version of beef sinigang. There are many things to like about this dish. I like how the flavor of the beef marries the sourness or the soup. It is fantastic. The fresh veggies have great flavors . I also enjoy eating the tender beef ribs by grabbing it using my hands, just like the way I eat BBQ ribs. It is amazing!
This recipe will show you how to cook sinigang na baka faster. I am using a pressure cooker to tenderize the beef ribs. This method only takes around 25 to 30 minutes to have the beef ready, compared to the 2 to 3 hours of traditional cooking. It is a time saver.
I was fortunate to be able to source fresh vegetables. I went to a Filipino supermarket in Chicago on the weekend along with the family so that we can have the freshest ingredients for this sinigang recipe.
We always cook this soup dish at least once a week. For this reason, I got extra veggies so that I can make my favorite sinigang na baboy before the weekend.
Have you tried cooking sinigang na baka lately? Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you need more guidance. Type it in the comments box below or send me a message.
Try this Beef Ribs Sinigang Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Beef Ribs Sinigang
- 3 lbs. beef ribs
- 1 40g pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix Original
- 1 bunch kangkong
- 1 medium eggplant sliced
- 2 ripe tomato quartered
- 3 long green pepper
- 8 to 10 pieces okra
- 1 small daikon radish labanos, sliced
- 10 pieces snake beans sitaw, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 8 to 10 cups water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons patis
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine water and beef ribs in a pressure cooker. Pressure cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Note: you can transfer this later to a larger cooking pot once the beef gets tender, if needed.
- Add onion and tomato. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix. Stir.
- Put the daikon radish (labanos) into the pot, Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add long green pepper, okra, snake beans, eggplant, and the kangkong stalks. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with patis and ground black pepper.
- Add kangkong leaves. Cover the pot and turn the stovetop off. Let t stay for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Watch the Video on How to Cook Beef Ribs Sinigang