This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Grilled Lamb Chops is a quick and simple way to prepare lamb chops for lunch. We will be using fresh ingredients that can be bought in your local grocery store.
The key to this recipe is the marinade. Make sure that the meat absorbs the marinade before you start to grill. In order to do this, we will use a food processor to make the consistency of each ingredient as fine as possible so that it goes into the meat easily.
This recipe will give you medium grilled lamb chops that you can enjoy with worcestershire sauce any sauce that you prefer. It goes well with a side of potatoes and Asian vegetables.
Try this Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 1/2 lbs lamb chops
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cracked whole peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the rosemary, garlic, thyme, salt, and red pepper flakes in a food processor. Hit the pulse button until the ingredients are fine and mixed well.
- Pour the olive oil in the food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Push the pulse button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Arrange the lamb chops in a Ziploc bag. Pour-in the olive oil mixture and add the cracked whole peppercorn. Make sure that the lamb chops are fully coated. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove the bag from the fridge. Let the lamb chops reach room temperature.
- Heat-up the grill. Grill each side for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish.
- Share and enjoy!