This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pancit Miki Guisado is a stir-fry noodle dish. Similar to pancit canton, this dish can be cooked with an array of ingredients such as pork, chicken, seafood, and vegetables.
This Stir-fry noodle recipe makes use of inihaw na liempo (grilled pork belly) to add a delicious smokey flavor. The chicken and seasonings also help to make this dish taste great.
I love stir-fry noodles. This Pancit Miki recipe is no exception. Its wonderful taste and texture made me ask for more.
Try this Pancit Miki Guisado recipe and let me know what you think.
- 1 lb miki noodles
- 1/4 lb grilled pork belly sliced
- 2 pieces boneless chicken breasts sliced
- 2 cups cabbage chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Put-in chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add pork belly. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sherry and onions. Cook until onions becomes soft.
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Note: Add a little water as necessary.
- Put-in the cabbage and carrots. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Put-in the miki noodles, and then stir. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Watch the cooking video: