I made these pumpkin muffins for breakfast because it pairs well with my morning cup of coffee. I get very excited when I start my day baking stuff because this is something that I like to do all the time. There is nothing special about this pumpkin muffin. However, it always comes out great because of the love that I put in everything that I bake. I think that doing simple things extremely well pays off in the long run. I hope that you enjoy this pumpkin muffins recipe that I have for you. Till next time!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons water
- 9 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup coarse white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease the muffin tray with a cooking spray. Set the pan aside for now.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, water, and oil. Continue to mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Scoop part of the mixture and place into the muffin tray. Sprinkle the coarse sugar on top.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the temperature reduce to room temp.
- Serve with hot coffee or hot chocolate.