This Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potato Recipe is so nice and tasty. It can probably be one of the best red potato recipes that you’ll ever try.
The thing that I liked most about this dish is its simplicity. Preparing it is so easy; all I did was cut the potato, toss it with the mixture, and top with Parmesan cheese. Once this yummy treat is in the oven, you can go ahead and do other things while waiting.
How about whipping-up a nice fruit salad for dessert? You will have enough time to make one. The mild sweetness of fruit salad will let your palate cool down and relax after enjoying the outcome of the Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potato Recipe. Buko salad sounds like a good idea too. It is all up to you.
Try this Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potato Recipe and let me know what you think
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Red Potato
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes cleaned and cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece lemon
- A dash of ground black pepper
- Combine butter, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, and salt. Mix well
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place potatoes in an oven safe pan. Coat with the butter mixture
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the pan inside the oven and then bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish to chicken or pork dishes. Share and enjoy!