Chicken and Baby Corn Stir fry is another quick and easy chicken stir fry recipe. This is the variation where we are using baby corn, snap peas, and carrots.
If you are trying to cook something real quick for lunch or dinner, this chicken and baby corn stir fry recipe is one that you should consider. It will take you less than 30 minutes prepare everything, this means that you should be cooking your rice in the rice cooker prior to making this chicken stir fry.
It all starts by sautéing the ginger, garlic, and scallions. This process will make your kitchen smell real good. It also releases all the flavors in the oil for the chicken to absorb later on. I used boneless and skinless chicken breasts for this chicken stir fry recipe to save more time; all I did was to thinly slice the chicken breasts so that it cooks fast and stay tender and then placed it in the wok and stir fry. Seasonings such as soy sauce and oyster sauce were also added for additional flavor. Don’t forget the sesame oil. This will make your dish smell and taste oriental.
Try this Chicken and Baby Corn Stir Fry recipe and let me know what you think.
Chicken and Baby Corn Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) baby corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups snap peas
- 1 medium carrots, sliced
- 5 pieces chopped scallions
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a wok or pan
- Sauté the ginger, garlic, and scallions.
- Add the chicken. Stir-fry for 8 minutes
- Put-in the oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chicken broth.
- Add the carrot, snow pea, and young corn. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with white rice. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4