Jollibee Style Spaghetti is our version of the yummy Jollibee Spaghetti that everyone loves. The outcome of this recipe is a sweet delicious spaghetti that both kids and kids-at-heart will like.
This Jollibee Style Spaghetti recipe does not use any fancy ingredients. Just like any other spaghetti, this makes use of ground meat (pork), and a tomato based sauce (sweet Filipino style). The red juicy hotdogs and minced ham are important because it gives this dish a distinct flavor and appeal. The quickmelt cheese on top also helps to make the spaghetti have a richer flavor.
The secret in making a tasty spaghetti such as this is to simmer the sauce for a longer period. By doing this, all the flavor from the meat are extracted; it also releases lycopene from the tomato sauce. This is an anti-oxidant compound present in tomatoes.
Try this Jollibee Style Spaghetti Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Jollibee Style Spaghetti Recipe
- 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta
- 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 lb. minced ham
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground pork
- 6 to 8 pieces red hotdogs, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the ham. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Put-in the ground pork. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth. Stir and let boil. Simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add the hotdogs and tomato paste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Put-in the sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Arrange the spaghetti pasta in an individual plate. Pour the meat sauce over the pasta and top with cheese.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 8
Watch the cooking video:
Reliable WordPress Hosting (Free Domain and Setup)
Want to create a blog? Click here to view my tutorial on how to start your own blog