Stir Fried Chicken Franks
When it comes to working in the kitchen, some people hesitate to put that apron on because of how difficult various recipes may seem. But you can definitely create something delectable without stressing out too much with your kitchen tools. And so if you’re looking for a quick, simple, but altogether flavorful and juicy dish…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
When it comes to working in the kitchen, some people hesitate to put that apron on because of how difficult various recipes may seem. But you can definitely create something delectable without stressing out too much with your kitchen tools. And so if you’re looking for a quick, simple, but altogether flavorful and juicy dish to make, I’ve got just the thing! This Stir Fried Chicken Franks recipe is absolutely perfect for starter cooks as it involves very few steps that are easy to follow. As such, it can be really fitting for those who want to do meal prep.
What do stir fried chicken franks taste like?
You may already be familiar with the mild, but salty taste of chicken franks. It can be pretty easy to love this meat component for its naturally great flavor. But I say you can take it a step further by integrating the best and most fitting seasonings to add a bit of sweetness and more savor. That is why we are using some garlic, onion, banana ketchup and oyster sauce for our dish.
Head on to the kitchen to cook up these yummy chicken franks!
How to Make Stir Fried Chicken Franks
1. Cooking the onion and garlic
- Heating up oil – You will first need to place 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan. Then turn your heat on so that the oil can get hot. When it does, you can now pop in 3 cloves of garlic you’ve minced, as well as 1 onion you have sliced into rings.
- Sautéing the ingredients – Now just cook the garlic and onion together until the latter gets soft.
2. Integrating the chicken franks
- Cooking the meat – Let’s go ahead, and add our 10 CDO Chicken Franks, all of which are sliced in half. We will also sauté this but for 1 minute.
3. Final touches for seasoning
- Pouring ketchup and oyster sauce inside – Take 3 tablespoons of banana ketchup and 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and place this in your pan. Then stir everything together until you have evenly distributed the sauces. Continue cooking your chicken franks for 1 minute more.
- Adding salt and ground black pepper – For these two components, you can add as much as you want, depending on how salty or flavorful you prefer your dish to be.
- Transferring to a serving plate – Once everything is perfectly cooked, just put this in a container of choice so you are ready to serve!
Now wasn’t that swift and convenient? This just goes to show that you can make great food without too much hassle and effort. But if you are hoping to add more choices on your table, some more dishes could definitely help spruce up your meal. Here are a few more viands, as well as a great side dish you could whip up.
What to Serve with Stir Fried Chicken Franks
Egg Fried Rice
Our chicken franks are definitely good enough to be a fantastic and tasty standalone dish. But tossing in the perfect side dish— Egg Fried Rice— definitely won’t hurt! This local favorite has most everything you would want in your rice from peppers to onions to sesame oil to, of course, some eggs! The subtle crispiness in our rice also matches lots of meat dishes such as our Stir Fried Chicken Franks.
Quick and Easy Beef and Pepper Stir Fry
Since we already have our pan ready, why not try more delicious stir fry recipes? Should you be in the mood for something with a bit of a deeper flavor, as well as a satisfying set of textures— from tender to nice and crisp— I have just the answer.
My Quick and Easy Beef and Pepper Stir Fry recipe, as the name implies, makes the popular beef recipe far more convenient to make. The steps are simple, and won’t be time-consuming. Plus the gorgeous beef sirloin is enriched with all kinds of irresistible flavors due to our various seasonings and spices.
Baked Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
What is a Filipino dinner table without a bit of greens for that nutritious boost? You may want to try this Baked Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry to have with your Stir Fried Chicken Franks. This has a bit of a lighter taste. That’s because the dish gets a lot of its appeal from the mix of vibrant, delicious vegetables. This includes carrots and cauliflower. As such, you will not be needing a lot of seasonings for this. It really is the optimal dish in terms of complementing our main recipe with its own charms for the massive amount of flavor it has.
There are plenty more dishes that you may wanna try but have yet to learn. Don’t worry as we’ve got a wide selection of recipes right here at Panlasang Pinoy! Just scroll through the website to look through the large number of options!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
Stir Fried Chicken Franks
- Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and onion until the onion softens.
- Add CDO Franks. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add ketchup and oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Leave a Comment