Potato Croquettes are pieces of mashed potato balls that were rolled in bread crumbs and deep-fried until crispy. This Potato Croquettes Recipe makes a good side dish or snack; it goes well with basic condiments such as ketchup or mayonnaise.
The outcome of this Potato Croquettes Recipe is a nice addition to the usual side dishes like French fries, onion rings, mashed potato, or potato chips. These can also be a hash brown substitute for breakfast.
Try this Potato Croquettes recipe and send us your feed back by placing a comment.
Potato Croquettes Recipe
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 raw eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 cups cooking oil
Watch the cooking video:
- Combine mashed potatoes, milk, salt, ground black pepper, flour, and 1 egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Scoop a mixture of mashed potatoes then dip in the remaining beaten egg and roll over bread crumbs.
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
- Fry in medium heat until the color of the sides turns golden brown.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve with your favorite condiment. The combination of mayonnaise and banana ketchup works well for me.
- 7. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 6