A quick and easy dinner idea during an ordinary day can be Sautéed Napa Cabbage with Ground Pork. This dish is delicious, budget friendly, and easy to prepare.
Sautéed Napa Cabbage with Ground Pork requires just a little time to complete. This is perfect during situations where you have little time to prepare your family dinner. All you will need to do is to sauté the garlic and onions, followed by the tomatoes and ground pork — by the way, you can also substitute pork with lean meat such as ground turkey or chicken. Ginisang repolyo is a similar dish that I made using almost the same ingredients.
You will need to cook the pork for a few minutes until it reaches a safe internal temp of 145F, add the seasonings and cabbage and that’s it. Of course, it will be more helpful if you read the detailed recipe.
Sautéed Napa Cabbage with Ground Pork is best topped with warm white rice. Enjoy your meal!
Try this Sautéed Napa Cabbage with Ground Pork Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Sautéed Napa Cabbage with Ground Pork
- 1 1/2 lbs. Napa Cabbage chopped
- 3/4 lbs. ground pork
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan
- Once the oil is hot, sauté the garlic and onion
- Add the diced tomatoes. Stir and cook until the liquid evaporates
- Put-in the ground pork. Cook for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Add the cabbage. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!